Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One-Point Advice from Seki-san ①~③

One-Point Advice from Sekisan ① - How to Blur the Background to Emphasize a Subject -
   By changing the aperture (F-number), you can change the amount of light that enters the lens, and thus the range of focus. The smaller you make the aperture, the smaller the range of focus becomes, so you can really make the subject stand out.
At Yakeno Forest Park
 

One-Point Advice from Seki-san ② - How to Show the Beautiful Colors of Flowers -
   To adjust the color of flowers to your liking, use the exposure compensation function. By increasing the exposure compensation to lighten colors, and decreasing the exposure compensation to darken them, you will be able to come closer to your desired color. Try taking a few photos with varying compensation settings so that you can pick your favorite one.
The brilliant blue of an impressive hydrangea
 
 
One-Point Advice from Seki-san ③ - How to Adjust Shutter Speed -
   Shutter speed refers to how long a camera’s shutter is open, and changing it changes the way a moving subject appears in a photograph. For example, if you want a flowing waterfall to appear as a line, you should lower your shutter speed and ISO setting. On the other hand, by raising the shutter speed and ISO setting, you can capture splashing or spraying water. Simply by changing your shutter speed, you can completely change the way moving water appears. Although, to avoid blurry photographs, using a tripod is recommended.
A full-impact shot of the Heike no Taki
(high shutter speed)
Heike no Taki (low shutter speed)
*The one-point advice is intended for single-lens reflex cameras.

2 comments:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auto Blur background Photo Editor & Blur image Background Effect on image app gives a stylish DSLR blurry effect on images with easy to finger pressing editing work. Also, use Blur background Photo Editor & blurry image app like an expensive DSLR camera blurry photo tool.

    ReplyDelete