Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hiking Courses That Let You Have it All—Hiking, Fall Colors, AND Onsen

   Here we introduce two day trip hiking courses for those people who want a little more out of hiking than just, well, hiking.

Course Name
   Matsubagawa Onsen Area Hiking Course
Course Description
   From 1-hour courses to longer full-fledged courses, there are five hiking courses in total to choose from. There’s something for everyone, no matter your age or physical ability.
Best Time for Fall Colors
   Middle of November until end of November
Nearby Onsen Facilities
   Name of Onsen:Hotel Matsubagawa Onsen
   Bathing Hours:10:30AM – 9:00PM
   Bathing Fee:Over 13yrs old: 500 yen, 3-12yrs old: 250 yen, 2yrs old and under: Free
   Address / TEL:Shimanto Cho, Hinoji 605-1 / 0880-23-0611
   Website:http://www.matsubakawa.jp/ (Japanese)
Directions from Kochi City
   By Car
   Travel by highway and get off at the “Shimanto Cho East Interchange.” Take Route 56 to get to Prefectural Road 19 and then drive for about 30 minutes.
   By Train and Bus
   Get off at the JR Kubokawa Station and transfer to a bus headed for “Matsubagawa Onsen.” Get off the bus at the final stop.


Course Name
   Nakatsu Ravine Hiking Course
Course Description
   The Nakatsu Ravine, a Niyodo River tributary that runs along the Nakatsu River, has approximately 2.3km of hiking pathways that are suitable for people of all ages.
Best Time for Fall Colors
   Middle of November until end of November
Nearby Onsen Facilities
   Name of Onsen:Nakatsu Ravine Yu no Mori
   Bathing Hours:11:00AM – 9:00PM
   Bathing Fee:Over 13yrs old: 650 yen, 3-12yrs old: 300 yen, 2yrs old and under: Free
   Address / TEL:Niyodogawa Cho, Nanokawa 258-1 / 0889-36-0680
   Website:http://www.yunomori.jp/ (Japanese)
Directions from Kochi City
   By Car
   About 1.5 hrs by Route 33.
   By Train and Bus
   Get off at the JR Sakawa Station and transfer to a bus headed for “Takaseguchi” or “Ochide.” Get off at Nanokawa and walk 7 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate these hiking courses. It's lovely for the people to complete these hiking courses and start their trips. compare airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete