Monday, May 19, 2014

Quality Farming Activity in Ochi-Cho ~Enjoy a baseball game and 100% pristine nature~

Date: Sunday, 1st June, 2014

Venue: Ochi-cho Baseball Stadium
   Free shuttle bus is provided
   *Tour is based on tentative schedules and subject to change due to weather

Price: ¥2000
   Includes: Agricultural activity, Lunch, Game ticket, Insurance
   Special goods of Kochi Fighting Dogs

Application: Please return the form attached via E-mail or FAX to
   Kochi Fighting Dogs Kitakomi (Mr.)
   TEL: 088−878−0775 FAX:088−878−0776
   E-Mail: kitakomi@tosabori.co.jp

   Would you like to enjoy Kochi life?
   Want to take a look at the suburb life in Kochi?
   We invite you to participate in a great experience and become a farmer for a day. Enjoy! Get educated! Get involved in activities! And bring back the greatest memories to your home.

Schedule for the day
   8:00 Departure from Kochi University of Agriculture Faculty Main Entrance
   8:30 Departure from Harimayabashi Tour Bus Terminal
   9:30 Arrival in Ochi
   10:00 Enjoy Hands-on chores
   12:00 Enjoy local seasonal food for your lunch
   13:00 Enjoy a baseball game
   (Kochi Fighting Dogs vs Kagawa Olive Gainers)
   16:00 Depart Ochi-cho town *can be affected by late games
   17:00 Arrival at Harimayabashi Tour bus Terminal
   18:00 Arrival at Kochi University of Agriculture Faculty

For more info
   Kochi Fighting Dogs Mr. Kitakomi
    Mobile:090-6883-8787
    E-Mail: kitakomi@tosabori.co.jp
   Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
    Mobile:080-6389-9304
    E-Mail: yamauchi.katsura@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete