Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kinkon Tosanikki ⑬

A series of four-panel comics called Kinkon Tosanikki appears the evening edition of the local Kochi Shimbun newspaper.






Takumi: *aaah*
               “Hot tea is delicious”



Takumi: *another one please*
Grandpa: “But, no matter what you think, haven’t you had too much tea?”


Takumi: *slosh slosh*
Grandpa: “You see, look at your belly…”



Takumi: “I’ve become a human hot water bottle so sleep next to me ♡ ”
Grandpa: “Yeeeeh, I will, I will!”



●Tosaben Tidbit ~ nanbo yutachi ~
The grandfathers line “nanbo yutachi ” in tosaben can be replaced with the standard Japanese “ikura nandemo (no matter how much)” to indicate that the degree of something is too severe. This expression is always followed by a negative comment. In this case the grandfather kindly warns his grandson that he might be “nomisugi (drink too much)” in the cartoon.

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete