Friday, April 12, 2013

"Monuments of Life –Earthquake and Tsunami Monuments in Kochi" Exhibition

A monument in Hagidani, Tosa City
   There are monuments of earthquakes and tsunamis erected in Kochi. Exhibiting primarily their rubbed copies, we seek to learn what people in those days wanted to transmit to posterity through these monuments, and think about the actions of people after the earthquakes.
 

Duration: April 27 (Sat.) to June 30 (Sun.), 2013
Time: 9am ~ 5pm
Location: Kochi Prefectural Museum of History 1F, 1099-1 Yahata Oko-cho, Nankoku City
Entry: 500 yen (400 for groups of 20 or more, free for high school students and under)
More info: 088-862-2211
Email: rekimin@kochi-bunkazaidan.or.jp
English Website: http://www.kochi-bunkazaidan.or.jp/~rekimin/index-e.html

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete