Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) in High Schools

March 12, 2013
 
Evergreen English School, a well established language school in Kochi, is seeking experienced and qualified teachers in High Schools as an ALT.
 
We have full time positions starting in April 8th, 2013 (1 year contract).
Monthly salary  annual salary ¥2,400,000~
Bonus:  performance Bonus at the completion of the contract
Working days: Monday~Friday
Paid leave: Long summer holidays and winter, spring
Travelling expenses: ¥16/km for fuel. up to ¥10,000 /month
Location:  Sukumo City, Shimanto City
 
A candidate must have a university degree and be a native English speaker.
Previous ALT experience is an asset but not required.
We help you to find accommodation and buy an automobile.
Please come and meet us, it is 5 minutes walk from Kochi City Hall. We offer you a good salary package and excellent working conditions.
 
Please apply with a cover letter together with CV, or you can just simply call us @088-872-3188 or send an e-mail to evergreen-kobetsu@poppy.ocn.ne.jp.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete