Thursday, September 6, 2012

“Live House” in Kochi

   Autumn has come! Why don’t you enjoy the long nights of autumn with a lilting tune at a “live house”? “Live House” is Japanese for live music venues. The most famous live house in Kochi is “BAY5 SQUARE”. This live house has a seating capacity of 2,000. One of the appeals of the live house is that a lot of artists who are famous throughout Japan often hold their gigs here.
 
   The place attracts a large number of people from Shikoku Island and is always brimming with energy. The scene covers a wide range of genres including J-pop, Rock and Zazz. That’s why not only young people but also elderly people can enjoy their favorite music here.
 
   Furthermore, the hall is available to all for hire. So, if you can play some musical instrument, you can show off your talents here.

   Why don’t you experience some live music that transcends language at BAY5 SQUARE?
 

Taken from vol.32 PDF

3 comments:

  1. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all.

    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing. Thanks for the website article.Really thank you! Significantly obliged

    gy game free
    kids friv
    y8 games unblocked 66

    ReplyDelete
  3. jogos io net
    2player games online
    play friv
    Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for providing this info.
    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete