Thursday, August 30, 2012

MY-yuu-Bus

   “MY-yuu-Bus” is a tourist bus operating between JR Kochi station and Mt. Godaisan and Katsurahama. You can use this service to visit the Makino Botanical Gardens, the Sakamoto Ryoma Memorial Museum, and Katsurahama. The daypass also gets you discounts at some hotels and museums, etc. 
 




Charge:
Kochi Station to Makino Botanical Gardens;
Adult - ¥600, Child - ¥300
Kochi Station to Katsurahama;
Adult - ¥1000, Child - ¥500
*Foreign tourists can get a half-price ticket if they show their passport when purchasing it. 
 
Bus stop and Route:
Kochi Station – Harimaya bashi (Airport bus stop) – Godaisan observation platform – gate of Makino Botanical Gardens – Chikurinji Temple – Ryoma Sakamoto Memorial Museum – Katsurahama (about 45min. one way)

It runs everyday until the end of March in 2013 for the present. The bus departs every hour between 8am and 3pm. For more details, check out the website below:
 
Taken from vol.27 PDF

4 comments:

  1. The bus looks nice however there should be a parking space available for the bus where it can be parked safely. compare airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all.

    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing. Thanks for the website article.Really thank you! Significantly obliged

    gy game free
    kids friv
    y8 games unblocked 66

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 player games for boy
    jogo io 2019
    friv free online juegos
    Wow! In the end I got a website from where I be able to actually obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

    ReplyDelete