Monday, May 28, 2012

2012 NIA Bus Tour - Let's enjoy AWA DANCE FESTIVAL!

Date:
Aug. 12th (Sun.) 

Departure:
12am from Nankoku City Hall (11:45am Kochi University Agricultural Department)

Place to Visit
Naruto Park in Tokoshima Pref.(the road of whirlpool= look down the whirlpool on the bridge which has the clear glassy floor) & Awa Odori(very famous festival in Japan. you can watch it on the reserved seat.)

Arrival Time at Kochi University Monobe Canpus:
11pm via Nankoku City Hall

Participation fee
5,000 yen

Deadline for application
May 31st

Inquiries:
NIA bureau chief TOMONAGA (Rynn)
090-4332-7652 
salut_navigatoria @yahoo.co.jp

2 comments:

  1. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…




    http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-washington-dc-philadelphia-and-niagara-falls-tour.html

    ReplyDelete